242 PASSION TABLE
Designed by Philippe Starck
The new series of tables designed by Philippe Starck comprises five types:
- a low service side table, h 40 cm (15.7” h)
- two bar side tables of two different heights, 72 or 100 cm (28.3” or 39.4”) all with 60×60 cm (23.6”x23.6”) square surfaces and rounded edges
- two small dining tables for use in the catering segment, h 72 cm (28.3”) Both have 72×72 cm (28.3” 28.3”) surfaces, one regular and the other square with rounded edges.
The bases of the tables come in polished aluminium or black, white or mud lacquer finishes. The surfaces have a wide range of finishes:
- in laminate, in the colours black, white and mud
- in natural oak
- in white Carrara (hydro oil finish) and black Marquiña marble.